[VIDEO] 6 Steps for starting a successful healthy hair journey

Welcome back to BeeinStylish (formerly Zoharous). I'm really happy that you're reading this and guess what? 

There are lots of things to talk about this year... many stunning trends, gorgeous styles, DIYs and I just can't wait. But first we need to start with our hair. This year, I'll go back to making more hair tutorials on Youtube as I used to do in 2015... Yes, I know it was a long break but I'm back... believe me this time :) I'll love to know if there's anything you want me to talk about either here or on the youtube channel

So, since I can't leave you with nothing, I have to share this video I found on youtube by Green Beauty Channel about starting a successful healthy natural hair journey.





I'd love to know if this has been a helpful video for you. Please leave a comment and tell me anything... it can even be about your day today or yesterday. What did you do?



Follow me on instagram at @beeinstylish and let's keep in touch 



Have a lovely day!



Kisses,

Belinda.
   


Comments

Popular Posts

Look What I Found | Stylewe.com