February 7, 2017

Look What I Found | Stylewe.com

I don't know if its just me but do you just stumble upon the coolest websites? It happens to me all the time and today I thought, I definitely have to share this with you guys.


stylewe.com


So the website is StyleWe and I honestly expected the clothes on there to be more expensive than they were. I put a few of their pieces in my cart including this cute jumpsuit and a gorgeous accessory for my next hairstyle video on Youtube.




Here are some of the pieces I'm still staring at.

stylewe.com, green batwing blouse

Orange Slit Two Piece Sheath Batwing Midi Dress, stylewe.com

Ribbed Casual Solid Straight Leg Pants, stylewe.com


These are just a few of the pieces. Check out the website and let's discuss our wishlists. 

What did you love the most about stylewe.com?




2 comments:

  1. Very bold pieces! Love it!

    http://www.paddlinginstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... I'm glad you think so!

      Delete

I'd definitely love to hear from you.
What do you think about this post?

Featured Post

5 of the best Fashion enthusiasts to Follow on Instagram Now

The fashion industry today is still on the way towards growth worldwide. Last month, I made my first list of Instagram Sensations, which you...

Popular Posts